Coffee Thermal 8" Shorts
Coffee Thermal 8" Shorts
Satisfy Running's go-to 4 pocket shorts with a NILIT-HEAT coffee charcoal lining for natural thermal insulation to keep you warm on cold runs. Weighs 125g.
Ripstop Tech-Silk / Outer layer
Satisfy Ripstop Tech-Silk is made in Italy by a manufacturer founded in 1893, who has been producing luxury and technical fabrics since 1955. Commonly used in parachutes and military gear, Ripstop is a structured fabric interwoven with thicker threads, which gives it a grid pattern and makes it resistant to tearing and ripping. Ripstop Tech-Silk has the feel of silk and is extremely lightweight, durable and resilient.
Justice™ Multi-Stretch Tech-Silk / Brief Lining
Satisfy proprietary Justice™ technology was developed in house. This unique synthetic fabric is produced in France by a natural silk maker whose mill was founded in 1839 and pivoted in the 1960s to technical and elastic yarn manufacturing. Borrowing from medical technology, Justice™ is highly durable and resilient, but has a feel of silk and an incomparable lightness. It stretches naturally in every direction, following the body's movements while staying breathable. Justice™ dries astonishingly quickly, preventing bacteria from mixing with your sweat and staying odor free.
- NILIT®-HEAT Coffee Thermal / Lining
Satisfy NILIT®-HEAT Coffee Thermal fabric is made in France in collaboration with the Israeli nylon expert, NILIT. This multidimensional stretch fabric provides compression and is knitted with coffee-charcoal infused fibers making it naturally heat-retentive, bacterial and odor resistant. NILIT®-HEAT Coffee Thermal uses waste product from coffee production.
- Bonded seams / Exterior and lining
Bonded seams means flat seams which ensure extra fabric doesn't rub against your skin and reduces the weight of the product. This technology uses high-temperature heat machines to weld the seams together with an elastic invisible glue tape which stretches with the fabric.
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.