We Norwegian's Scandinavian Luxury base-layers in a box! We Norwegians have used their favorite yarn from Südwolle, the Nm 1/60, 100% super fine merino wool, 17,5 microns, and added some Creora-Eco-Soft, to make the fabric stretchy. It's a single jersey that's light and breathable. Feels like a second layer of skin.The zip-up top has flat lock seams for better comfort, and a fitted shape.
98% merino wool/2% Creora-Eco-Soft
Machine washable on wool setting, 30°C
Use special detergent for wool - No bleach
Washing bag is recommended
Do not soak, rub or wring
Do not tumble dry
Reshape when wet - Dry flat
Iron/steam using a cloth
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.