The importance of a high-performing first layer as part of your mountaineering layering system can never be underestimated. And the Summit Dot Fleece is the perfect example. Featuring our new Dot Fleece fabric technology, that pulls moisture from the skin and expels it to the outside, it works hard to keep sweat at bay and that means it'll keep you warm. Underarm gusseting ensures a full range of motion and thumbholes come in handy when layering up. Summit Series layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
Double-knit fabric features targeted yarn construction for optimised moisture management
Exposed, centre-front, reverse-coil\nhalf zip for quick venting
No shoulder seams for increased comfort with a pack
Thumbholes with elastic binding for easy layering
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.