Whether on a long approach or a technical climb, the Summit Soft Shell Trousers are built for the long-haul. Made with durable nylon and stretchy elastane, harnessing articulated design details and reinforced kickpatches, they are engineered with movement in mind. They feature two zipped hand pockets and a thigh pocket with integrated gear loop. And the hem openings feature zips and stretch gusseting to accommodate a range of mountaineering boots. On top of all this they are fully windproof, thanks to hardworking WindWall fabric technology. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
Low-profile waistband with snap tab closure, removable suspenders and interior elastic at rear for a secure fit
Articulated knees allow for\nbetter movement
Two secure-zip, reverse coil, water-resistant hand pocket zips
One secure-zip reverse coil water-resistant thigh pocket
Hem openings with water-resistant, reverse-coil zips and a stretch-panel gusset to accommodate a\nrange of boots
Hem features tie-down eyelets for easy integration with boots and snap-back feature for easy use when gusset is open
Gear loop on inside of thigh pocket
Kickpatches for increased durability
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.