Stretch Comfort for the everyday outdoor lifestyle. Our Classic knickerbocker cut in highly stretchable cotton corduroy for comfort in your everyday outdoor lifestyle.
Cosserat company – since 1794 – is the oldest corduroy producer in the world. For more than 200 years they have produced the famous “Corduroy of Amiens”, a synonym of “authentic corduroy”
Stretch cotton velvet corduroy
Teflon treatment for water resistance
Integration system at kneecuffs for gaiters
Articulated knees always where you want them to be
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.