The new Incline AS Pant is an evolution of RAB's best-selling Vector Pant, with improved articulation and strengthened construction. These all-season, mountain hiking, softshell pants can be used for all kinds of mountain activities. They are built with a mid-weight Matrix double weave fabric, providing wind and weather resistance.
The Incline AS have a fleece lined waistband and a brushed inner for warmth and softness next to skin. The tough and durable Matrix fabric copes well with rugged, mountainous terrain, and it’s breathable too. This keeps you comfortable on more demanding ascents, regulating your temperature as intensity increases and maintaining warmth when static. The Incline AS pants have storage for essentials in two zipped hand pockets and one zipped thigh pocket. These all mountain pants offer excellent mobility, with articulated knees and a long length gusset. Critical seams have been reinforced throughout, maximising strength and durability. Perfect for hiking and scrambling, the Incline AS pant are suitable for ascents in varied conditions.
2 YKK zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
Integrated and removable 30mm wide webbing belt
Fleece lined waistband with double snap closure and YKK zip fly
1 YKK zipped rear pocket
1 YKK zipped thigh pocket
Long length gusset at crotch for increased mobility
Knee articulation for ease of movement
Reinforced top stitching on critical seams
Easy hem width alteration, snap closure adjustment for varied footwear
Main Fabric - Matrix double weave outer fabric with soft brushed back and fluorocarbon-free DWR (207gsm)
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.