Technical hikes demand technical clothing, and The North Face Teknitcal Full-Zip Jacket is the layer you need when you’re hitting the trail this winter. It’s made from a durable nylon-elastane mix with four-way stretch that gives you maximum mobility, whether you’re scrambling up mountains or picking your way through the woods. It has articulated elbows and a water-repellent back panel delivering protection from the elements where it’s needed most. FlashDry™ technology pulls away moisture as you work up a sweat, keeping you dry and comfortable right to the end. Secure-zip pockets give you space to stow essentials for the day ahead.
Four-way stretch woven with non-PFC DWR at back panel for mobility and durability Engineered rib on chest, articulated elbows and back of sleeves
Secure-zip hand pockets
Reflective heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.