District Vision´s performance eyewear system was developed over a two year technical testing period, involving New York City athletes and Japanese engineering. The frame features D+ lens technology, an adjustable hypoallergenic rubber nose pad and temple tips with a titanium core.
Calm–Tech is the world’s first porous lens that absorbs moisture, including fog and light rain droplets, to enhance visual clarity in challenging performance conditions. This proprietary polarized anti-fog lens was developed in Japan and tested with District Visions´s team of athletes across the country over a period of two years. The technology is designed to reduce eye strain and contribute to a calmer training or race experience.
D+ lens technology is constructed from a proprietary form of polycarbonate, which is shatterproof. The lens interior features an anti-reflective application for holistic eye protection. The lens is finished with our oleophobic treatment making it water and oil repellent. Prescription lenses can be added to this frame
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.