The 100% Snowcraft goggle sets the benchmark for a premium performance snow goggle. Delivering utmost protection, visibility, and comfort for optimal performance on the mountain. The Snowcraft lens is compatible with the 100% Snowcraft XL goggle, taking the concept of ‘sharing your experience’ to the next level.
UltraHD® Optical Clarity Lens Technology - maximum protection with uncompromised optics
HiPER® Contrasting Lens Technology filters out non-essential color wavelengths and enhances the ones needed for optimal detail.
High Altitude Lens Technology alleviates lens distortion by releasing pressure at higher altitudes.
Scratch and Impact Resistant Lens with hydro and oleophobic coatings keep your lens smudge, scratch, and moisture free
Dual Pane Anti-Fog Lens keeps your vision clear by regulating the temperature of the space between two lenses
Flexible goggle frame with multi-layer face foam with moisture wicking micro-fleece, for maximum comfort, next to skin.
OTG compatible — The goggle frame fits comfortably over Rx glasses, without compromising the fit, form, or function of the snow goggle.
Adjustable 45mm goggle strap with slip resistant grippers strategically placed allows the goggle to remain secure in variable terrain and volatile environments.
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.