The lightest and most maneuverable racket in the Blade v8 lineup, the Blade 100UL v8 is the arm-friendly answer for tennis players seeking commanding feel from their weapon. Equipped with FORTYFIVE° and DirectConnect to increase flexibility, stability and overall feel with every swing, this frame makes a statement with its dynamic appearance made possible by a unique color-shifting elastic finish. Transitioning players and anyone with a history of elbow or shoulder ailments should give this frame a hard look, especially if their swing path mimics the modern, vertical trajectory commonly used in today's game.
Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
Top Grip Taper
Tapered grip lends better feel for top-handed grip placement on two-handed backhand.
Patent-protected frame layup produces more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the more modern, vertical swing path. Material increases both flexibility and stability without compromise through the swing.
Carbon fiber handle extends to directly connect with end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability.
Lightest, arm-friendliest racket in Blade v8 series
FORTYFIVE° increases flexibility and stability to produce a more connected-to-the-ball feel while better complementing the modern, vertical swing path used by most competitive players
DirectConnect extends the carbon fiber handle to connect directly to the end cap for improved feel and enhanced torsional stability
Dynamic, color-shifting elastic finish allows frame to morph between shades of green and copper
Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement
Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
*Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.