Ski mountaineers, we've got your back. The updated Phantom 38 is the closest you'll get to pack perfection. It carries a lot without weighing you down (it's less than a kilo) thanks to the ultra-light but reliably durable Spectra® ripstop fabrication. The top lid has been removed to reduce weight, but the flip top still has a small, zipped pocket for stashing your essentials and a cord to cinching or securing a rope. The side compression straps carry skis or a split-board and the reinforced hip belt means load bearing isn't uncomfortable. The tool carrying system has been enhanced to better cover sharp and pointy gear and thanks to internally-routed compression cords, the pack sits nice and streamlined, reducing snag points. And strategically-placed reflective detailing ensures you'll be caught in your climbing partner's headlight during pre-dawn starts.
Semitranslucent fabric lets you see your gear more easily from the outside of the pack
Side compression straps hold skis or split-boards
Internally routed compression eliminates unnecessary snag points and excess fabric
Ice-tool and axe carry optimised for a better carry while keeping the tool tips covered
Fixed lid with a pocket can carry rope or compress the top of the pack
Foam back panel with durable, light and soft Teksever fabric reduces weight while also reducing water and snow absorption
360-degree reflectivity for enhanced visibility
Tool loop on hip belt
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.