The 65-litre Cobra Backpack has been developed using feedback from our athletes and the result is a true workhorse of an expedition pack. It's made using durable recycled nylon with ripstop Spectra® yarn, so can take a bit of a beating. There's a floating top lid to give you more flexibility over what you stuff in the main compartment and the rope attachment doubles as a top compression strap. The ice-tool storage has been improved to better cover pointy picks and the new semi-translucent fabric means you can see your gear from the outside. The foam back panel is made using durable, light and soft Teksever fabric which reduces weight as well as water and snow absorption.
Semitranslucent fabric lets you see your gear more easily from the outside of the pack
External stuff-it pocket can carry crampons or other bulky gear
Ice-tool and axe carry optimised for a better carry while keeping the tool tips covered
Rope carry doubles as top-of-pack compression
Foam back panel with durable, light and soft Teksever fabric reduces weight while also reducing water and snow absorption
360-degree reflectivity for enhanced visibility
Hip belt pocket
Tool loop on hipbelt
Floating top lid with a zippered pocket carries small essentials
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.