The VECTIV Fastpack Mid FUTURELIGHT Boots are as durable as traditional hiking boots but as light as shoes. They're fully waterproof and breathable thanks to a FUTURELIGHT™ membrane, which protects against sudden downpours, muddy puddles and wet conditions. They also feature Surface Control™ rubber outsoles that are optimised for hiking over slabby ground and scree-covered rock. What's more, midsole rocker geometry is designed to propel you forward with every step, helping you to push your limits when it comes to speed, distance and incline. And for all-day comfort on tricky trails, the lightweight OrthoLite® footbed provides sweat-wicking, cushioned comfort.
Upper - abrasion-resistant performance mesh upper
Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
Double-punched eye row for fine-tuned lacing
Moulded Lycra® collar
Protective moulded TPU toe cap and no-sew mud-guard
OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
Sole unit - VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot helps with multi-directional stability
Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
4 mm lugs for superior traction
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.