Inspired by the demands of big wall climbing, the Borealis Jacket is Rab`s lightest softshell, combining wind resistance, high breathability and a small packsize. The perfect climber's piece, it's as at home on a windy crag as it is high up the climbing wall.
The Borealis Jacket is made with lightweight and stretchy Matrix™fabric, allowing complete freedom of movement. Designed for use on long multi-pitch routes where the weather can be variable, UPF 50+ protects from the sun, while features like the YKK front zip with chin guard and half hem drawcord offer adaptability and shelter from the wind as conditions vary. The two YKK® zipped, mesh-lined Napoleon chest pockets ensure access to the essentials when wearing a harness.
Our lightest softshell jacket, the Borealis Jacket is wind resistant and highly breathable, it does everything you need it to, in one tiny package
YKK® VISLON front zip with chin guard
Low profile, under-helmet hood with lycra binding
Lightweight Matrix™ single weave with 2-way stretch and DWR
2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined Napoleon chest pockets
Lycra bound cuffs
Half hem drawcord
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.