District Vision Air–Wear tech is constructed from a 'hidden mesh' fabric which is breathable and sweat wicking. The material was specifically designed to allow the skin to breathe in intense performance conditions and was tested over a period of 12 months with long distance running teams globally.
District Vision Air––Wear Technology shirts are made in Europe. The laser cut mesh fabric is made from 79% polyester and 21% spandex. This is a mid lightweight material at an average weight of 175 grams per square meter. The top features the District Vision symbol over the front left chest area and our logo spanning across the back. We recommend washing the shirt warm and air drying it so the fabric retains its performance capabilities over time.
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.