Most expeditions are made or bailed in the details. That's why The North Face get detailed with their Summit Series garments. And the Summit Hooded Down Jacket is no exception. It's stuffed with 800-fill ProDown that not only delivers incredible insulation, it retains its loft even when wet. For harness and helmet compatibility there's a large, pre-tensioned hood and raised side pockets. There's also a large internal mesh pocket and the cinched hem is fully adjustable. Summit Series layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
Lightweight, durable ripstop\nfabric
Attached, pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with single-pull back adjustment
Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil centre\nfront zip with internal draft flap
Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket zips with raised placement are more comfortable when you’re wearing a\nharness
One large internal, mesh drop pocket
Stretch-knit cuffs with DWR finish
Adjustable, internal hem cinch
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.