The Amundsen Peak is their first knickerbocker, which has been perfected over several years. It was first made for our Antarctic Expedition in 2011, and received its name as it protected us during the first ascent of Amundsen Peak.
We can boldly state that this knickerbocker is the first truly technical knickerbocker ever made, and is the basis of our 3-PART concept.
It is ideal for ski touring and expeditions small or big.
The combination of 4-way stretch, waterproof and breathing capabilities ensures a combo of full protection and the comfort you need.
And let’s face it – Knickerbockers are simply smarter than pants!
c_change is a wind and waterproof membrane which opens up for unequalled ventilation
when you are warm, and closes in to retain heat when you are cold.
> 20.000mm watercolumn / < 2 RET value
Water tight zippers
All seams are carefully sealed
Ventilation on sides with mesh lining
Amundsen Peak patch on left thigh
Integration system at kneecuffs for gaiters
5 zipped pockets
Articulated knees always where you want them to be
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.