Most expeditions are made or bailed in the details. That’s why The North Face get detailed with their Summit Series™ garments. And the L3 50/50 Hooded Down Jacket is no exception. It’s stuffed with 800-fill ProDown™ that not only delivers incredible insulation, it retains its loft even when wet. Then they´ve integrated a new baffle structure: 50/50 down, whereby a series of down baffles are paired with a highly air-permeable face fabric to create a ground-breaking breathable down layer. For harness, helmet and gloved-hand compatibility there’s a large, pre-tensioned hood, raised side pockets and quick-pull zips. The internal hem cord is adjustable to lock in heat when at rest. It comes with its own stuffsack for easy storage in your backpack or on your harness. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
Lightweight fabric with high air permeability
Attached, pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with single-pull back adjustment Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil centre front zip with internal draft flap
Exposed, reverse-coil hand pocket z
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.