The Tundra 160 is designed for those outdoor maniacs who are in the field or on a boat season after season, for whom ordinary coolers just won’t cut it. This large-and-in-charge cooler can hold an elk, multiple deer, or larger offshore species. And it's built to last from open season to open season, with hundreds of days logged on the open seas.
Extra-thick walls hold up to three inches of insulation for unmatched temperature retention.
Pressure-injected polyurethane foam in the walls and lid locks in that just-packed temp.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.