The Glacier Collection celebrates first ascents of some of the most iconic summits in the Alps. And this season, The North Face have worked with S.Café that uses recycled coffee grounds to create a fabric that's not just eco-friendly, it's highly functional, too. This unique yarn actually helps to lower your body temperature by 1-2ºC, it's moisture wicking and dries quickly. They've also added small perforations under the arms and across the back to allow your skin to breathe. So the Glacier T-Shirt is the ultimate warm-weather hiking partner.
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.