With mid-weight fleece and Thermic™ stretch side panels, Rab´s new Capacitor Hoody is a warm, fast-wicking midlayer to keep you comfortable on active days in the mountains.
The Capacitor Hoody is built from fully recycled polyester brushed fleece with a tough, attractively textured knit-face. Designed as a modern take on the classic 200-weight fleece, it provides the optimal balance between warmth and breathability for mixed mountain sport, alongside a fresher, lower-profile aesthetic for more casual everyday use. The new hoody also features slightly lighter Thermic™ stretch fleece panels in the sides, sleeves and hood. In addition to improving movement, they help create a much sleeker, more athletic fit for easier, more comfortable layering between a fast-wicking base and a waterproof shell.
With a full-length front zip, unobtrusive zipped hand pockets, a secure chest pocket and a helmet-compatible hood, the new Capacitor Hoody is ideal either as a standalone piece or as a winter midlayer for high-tempo hill work.
- Modern take on classic 200 weight fleece
- 2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
- YKK zipped chest pocket
- Stretch side panels
- Main Fabric: Recycled knit face brushed fleece, 200g/m²
- Side panels: Thermic stretch fleece with brushed back, 175g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester with 94% polyester/6% elastane side panels