Khroma GTX Bib Wmns
Khroma GTX Bib Wmns
Swap the piste for the powder with Rab´s Women’s Khroma GTX Bib. Engineered for self-propelled backcountry adventure, it combines GORE-TEX® Pro recycled fabrics with decades of hard-won mountain expertise for the ultimate off-piste shell pant.
The Women’s Khroma GTX Bib is built from new three-layer 70D GORE-TEX® Pro Most Breathable fabric, reinforced with GORE-TEX® Pro Most Rugged. This combination of fabrics results in a tougher, more abrasion-resistant pant for steep, rocky terrain, as well as extreme 28,000mm HH waterproofing and premium moisture control to keep you free of sweat on arduous ascents and full-throttle downhills. The articulation of the knees is supplemented with an adjustable waistband and braces, plus a removable Matrix™ softshell bib for a secure, movement-friendly fit. In addition to inner snow cuffs with power straps and reinforced patches for ski buckles and edges, the Women’s Khroma GTX Bib features three-quarter length side zips with two-way operation for harness-friendly ventilation.
Rab´ss fully featured Women’s Khroma GTX Bib is a tough, uncompromising Big Mountain shell pant for the full range of backcountry pursuits.
- YKK® AquaGuard® front fly zip
- 3/4 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips with internal storm guard and triple pullers
- Hybrid of new GORE-TEX® PRO membranes (Most Breathable reinforced with Most Rugged) provide enhanced levels of both comfort and toughness
- Removable matrix softshell bib for ultimate comfort
- Fully adjustable and removable braces with additional belt loops and waist adjustment
- Designated ski specific pockets
- Inner snow cuffs with power strap
- External and internal ski buckle & edge re-inforcement patches
- Main Fabric: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Breathable), 160g/m²
- Reinforcement: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Rugged), 160g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with ePTFE membrane