Rab Khroma GTX Bib
Rab Khroma GTX Bib
Abandon the markers and attack the backcountry. Built tough for steep rock and deep powder, the Rab Khroma GTX Bib is the ultimate off-piste winter shell pant.
The Khroma GTX Bib is all about protection, toughness and Big Mountain practicality. It uses new recycled GORE-TEX® Pro Most Breathable, reinforced with GORE-TEX® Pro Most Rugged for 28,000mm waterproofing alongside extreme breathability to skin up, to bootpack and to embrace deep-powder descents in complete comfort. The fit is also highly tailored, thanks to an adjustable waist, articulated knee darts, removable braces and a removable Matrix™ softshell bib. In addition to a full set of ski pockets, the Khroma GTX Bib features inner snow cuffs with power strap and reinforced internal and external ski buckle and edge patches. It also features three-quarter length side zips with glove-friendly pullers and two-way operation for harness-friendly venting.
With multi-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics, an active fit and advanced adjustability, the Khroma GTX Bib is a versatile, fully featured ski bib pant for the full range of Big Mountain pursuits.
- YKK® AquaGuard® front fly zip
- Hybrid of new GORE-TEX® PRO membranes (Most Breathable reinforced with Most Rugged) provide enhanced levels of both comfort and toughness.
- 3/4 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips with internal storm guard and triple pullers
- Removable matrix softshell bib for ultimate comfort
- Fully adjustable and removable braces with additional belt loops and waist adjustment
- Designated ski specific pockets
- Inner snow cuffs with power strap
- External and internal ski buckle & edge re-inforcement patches
- Main Fabric: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Breathable), 160g/m²
- Reinforcement: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Rugged), 160g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with ePTFE membrane and 100% polyamide backer