Why wait for the clouds to clear? The Rab Zenith Jacket excels in poor conditions. Pairing GORE-TEX® PACLITE® Plus with protective features to keep out the worst of the weather, this is a jacket made for the mountains.
With lightweight 13D GORE-TEX PACLITE Plus construction and 20D reinforcement panels in the shoulders and hood, our Zenith Jacket is designed for highly active mountain users. There are full pit zips and ventilation mesh linings inside the pockets to promote airflow when you’re working hard; and there is generous sleeve articulation, so you can stretch forwards and upwards on a vigorous climb without lifting the hem. There are also harness-compatible chest pockets and a helmet-compatible hood for serious climbing, as well as cuff adjustments with knuckle extensions so you can stay equally comfortable with or without gloves.
Despite its slim-fit design, the Zenith Jacket retains plenty of space for flexible layering, making it the perfect choice as a lightweight waterproof shell for exposed mountain trips.
- Semi-elasticated hood with stiffened peak and roll down tab.
- Helmet compatible hood with one handed adjustment
- Lightweight 13D GORE-TEX® PACLITE® Plus Technology with 20D reinforcements
- Lightweight chest pockets.
- YKK® pit zips for easy venting
- Articulated sleeves
- Fully Adjustable hem and cuffs.
- Reflective branding
- Stuff sack included
- Fit: Slim