Rab´s new Zero G jacket is the quintessence of our down expertise, representing their heritage in creating the best down clothing and equipment for climbers and mountaineers.
Rab challenged their design team to create the ultimate alpine down jacket - super-lightweight, yet robust enough to stand up to the rough nature of fast-and-light alpine routes. The result is a game changer, the Zero G combines the highest quality 1000FP down with ultra fine Pertex® 10d Quantum fabric, resulting in an unsurpassed weight-to-warmth ratio.
The Zero G is a specialist piece for those who truly appreciate every gram saved yet require the high standards of performance needed for dealing with harsh winter conditions.
All Rab® Down products use ethically sourced European Goose down certified to Responsible Down Standard. This ensures that our entire down supply chain can be traced so consumers can be confident that all down and feathers used in Rab® products adhere to the highest possible animal welfare and safety standards.
Stitch-through midi channel construction
1000+FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down (130g/4.5oz size L)
Pertex® Quantum 10d inner and outer superlight fabric
Down filled hood with flexible polymer peak
YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated zip baffle
2 YKK® CONCEAL® zip hand-warmer pockets
Elasticated stretch woven cuffs
Quantum® GL Stuffsack
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.