A new Permafrost edition outfits the New Balance Fresh Foam X 1080v12 with features designed to face the elements - a Hydrohesion rubber outsole made for traction in wet conditions, a DWR water-repellent treated upper, and toggle laces for easy adjustment and lock-in while wearing gloves. These additions bring seasonally-specific performance to the pinnacle underfoot cushioning experience offered by the silhouette’s updated midsole mapping, which applies more foam to wider areas of the midsole and increases flexibility at the narrower points.
Fresh Foam X midsole foam with approximately 3% bio-based content delivers our most cushioned Fresh Foam experience for incredible comfort. Bio-based content is made from renewable resources to help reduce our carbon footprint.
Closed textile upper
Synthetic and mesh material
Underfoot cushioning and flex zones informed by pressure mapping data
Upper features no-sew overlays for a sleek fit and feel
DWR water-repellent treated upper
Reflective details designed to catch the light
Hydrohesion rubber outsole helps you maintain grip in wet conditions
Toggle/no-tie speed laces for use with gloves
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.