Men's Trabuco Max
Men's Trabuco Max
Energy savings are an important component for trail runners traversing across long distances, which is why Asics applied GUIDESOLE technology to the TRABUCO MAX trail shoe. This trail running shoe provides improved cushioning and traction while allowing runners to cover more terrain with less effort.
GUIDESOLE technology is a sole construction that consists of a responsive toe spring that's scientifically proven to save energy over the long run. Thanks to the reduced load placed on the limbs from foot-strike to toe-off, this technology gives trail runners more potential to run further since they'll use less energy to cover the same distance.
Traction is a necessary component for running off-road, which is why Asics have incorporated ASICSGRIP technology in the outsole. This rubber compound is functional for providing traction, especially amongst wet and slippery conditions. Incorporated into the ASICSGRIP outsole, Asics applied an uphill and downhill lug pattern for improved agility when navigating varying topography.
They also wanted to provide advanced comfort and cushioning for runners that are out on the trail for hours at a time. Adding 28mm of FLYTEFOAM™ technology under the heel and 23mm under the forefoot, this shoe provides excellent cushioning. Because of the high stack height, stones and roots will be better absorbed by the midsole. The combination of a smooth forward rolling motion, improved cushioning, and better traction makes the TRABUCO MAX shoe a great training partner for a variety of trail running workouts.
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.