The airbag in Hövding 3 offers your brain outstanding protection against rotational force and holds your neck in place if you have an accident. A scientific study shows that it provides up to 8x better protection than traditional cycle helmets.
As soon as your Hövding 3 has been activated, the advanced algorithm reads your movements 200 times a second. In the event of an accident, the airbag inside the collar inflates in 0.1 second, giving you excellent protection.
Hövding 3 is equipped with the BOA® Fit System, which makes it easy for you to adapt its size for the best possible fit. This makes Hövding 3 comfortable to use in any season, whatever you are wearing
Hövding 3 is easy to use. Close the zip, get on your bike, activate your Hövding and you are ready to go. As soon as your Hövding has been activated, you will hear a brief tune. This tells you that you are now protected by the safest head protection in the world.
You charge your Hövding with a USB-C connector, the same connector that is used by many mobile phones. A charging cable is supplied in the packaging.
When you link your Hövding 3 to your smartphone, the Hövding app can automatically notify selected contacts if you have an accident. It can also tell you the battery status and give you information about personal and collective cycling data.
Hövding 3 is supplied with a black base cover to protect it against dirt and wear.
Fit can be adjusted with an adjustment wheel (Boa)
Hövding’s battery lasts up to 12 hours of use depending on usage, Bluetooth connection, etc.
Sound and light signals indicating when Hövding is activated/deactivated and needs to be charged etc
Weighs about 800g
USB-C cable for charging
Black basic cover
Quick start guide and technical manual
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.