The Rab Neutrino Pro Jacket has been a favourite of mountaineers for the last twenty years. Updated with 100% recycled fabric and a new arm baffle design, the new Neutrino Pro now has greater mobility and a lighter footprint.
Perfect for climbing in winter conditions, this alpine down jacket is filled with 800FP goose down. This ultra-high lofting down is extremely insulative, even in freezing temperatures. The Neutrino Pro uses a recycled, wind and weather resistant Pertex Quantum Pro outer, offering refuge from blizzards, withstanding snow, and spindrift. The new anatomically engineered twisted arm baffles improve arm pre-curve, enabling complete freedom of movement. Designed specifically with the demands of winter climbing in mind, whether you’re questing up frozen waterfall or belaying from an exposed ledge, the Neutrino Pro offers unhindered movement for proficient climbing.Incredibly lightweight and packable for such a warm jacket, the Neutrino Pro can be compressed into its stuff sack and stored in your pack. It has a fully adjustable, helmet compatible, down filled hood and a tough, two-way YKK® VISLON® ® front zip for ease of use with a harness.
Designed for durability in rugged terrain, the shoulders and upper sleeves have been strengthened with Ripstop reinforcements. A true staple for alpinists, the new Neutrino Pro is ultra-warm, hardwearing, and honed for vertical adventures.
Fully adjustable, helmet compatible down-filled hood with stiffened peak for increased protection
2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with insulated storm flap
1 YKK® zipped internal chest pocket
2 YKK® zipped hand pockets
Larger ripstop over the shoulders and upper sleeve for added durability
Cuff adjustment and elastication for optimum fit when wearing gloves
Articulated sleeves for mobility. Adjustable hem. Stuff sack included
Outer Fabric - Lightweight 20D recycled Pertex® Quantum Pro (40gsm)
Lining - 20D recycled (38gsm)
Ethically sourced RDS 800 FP Goose Down with Nikwax Hydrophobic finish. (212g in a size M)
Centre back length (Size 10): 72cm/28.3inch
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.