Rab's goal was to create an alpine down jacket with their0 best ever warmth to weight ratio. Rab set to work combining their advanced heat retaining TILT technology with the lightest, strongest fabrics they could find, and the unbeatable warmth-for-weight of goose down. Rab also used a combination of baffles to maximise performance. Lightweight stitch through-baffles on the arms and hood give better mobility, and boxwall baffles around the core encourage the down to fully loft maximising heat trapping. The baffles are offset, which distributes the down evenly around the core and reduces the chance of any cold spots.
After extensive R&D Rab found that positioning the layer of TILT as close to the body as possible maximised heat retention. This heat reflective layer gives the Mythic Ultra Jacket a noticeable boost in thermal efficiency, welcome warmth on frigid belays and frozen summits. To keep weight at a minimum Rab used an ultralight 10D outer which is 100% recycled. This Pertex® Quantum fabric with built-in ripstop is strong, durable, weather protective and feels soft to the touch.
Designed for use by alpinists and mountaineers it has a helmet compatible hood, two-way front zip for use with a harness, and fine-tuned articulation through the sleeves for climbing. All zips, adjusters and the stuff sack have been designed to be lightweight and low bulk.
Scooping up both an ISPO Award 2022 and GearJunkie’s “Best in Show” celebrating future-leading technology and construction, the Mythic Ultra is a game changer for mountain athletes who count every gram.
Offset box wall baffles with TILT scrim on torso boosts core warmth
Stitch-through construction on arms and hood reduce weight and increase mobility
Helmet compatible down-filled hood with rear elastication, concealed internal adjustment and stiffened peak for increased protection
Precurved and articulated sleeves for improved fit and movement
Lightweight YKK® VISLON® centre front zip with fleece lined chin guard
YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets and chest pocket
Lightweight part elasticated cuffs for optimum fit and reduced bulk
Lightweight dual sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
Supplied with a lightweight stuff sack
Down-filled hood with part elasticated opening and stiffened peak
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.