Designed for exploring summits in the depths of winter, the Khroma Transpose Jacket offers a different approach to layering for ski mountaineering. Insulation and weather protection all in one, yet highly breathable with a stretch Proflex™ outer, it performs on the uphill and the down. Breathing and expertly regulating your temperature, the soft-feel Proflex™ fabric is the final step in moisture management, expelling sweat to the outside more efficiently than a traditional hardshell. It has an adjustable, ski helmet compatible hood with elasticated side panels, giving improved fit and head movement when the weather sets in.
We’ve used lightweight, breathable, 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver insulation to give you super soft and packable warmth than can be stashed in a lightweight stuff sack. Perfect for ski touring in freezing conditions or for throwing on over layers when you’re transitioning from skin to ski.
Strategic quilting over shoulders and back to stabilise insulation
Adjustable ski helmet compatible hood with wired and stiffened peak and lightweight elasticated side panels for improved fit
Close fitting stretch back neck wind collar keeps out spindrift and snow
Sleeve articulation for freedom of movement and arm lift
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.