Designed in collaboration with The North Face athletes, the Summit Torre Egger FUTURELIGHT Jacket defies the challenges of high alpine climbing, taking you further, higher. Engineered with the highest level of breathable-waterproof protection, it's built for pushing your limits, even in the most extreme weather conditions. The three-layer fabric is lighter under the arms, with underarm vents for breathability and comfort. Special zips help reduce bulk and increase flexibility, while the helmet-compatible hood is fully adjustable with a bonded brim that keeps the rain off your face without blocking your vision. And if you're carrying a back during your climb, seamless shoulders reduce the chances of chafing and discomfort. Even better, recycled materials make it better for the environment, protecting the landscapes we tread. Summit Series layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
Designed for alpine climbing with targeted fabrics for comfort and breathability. Standard fit
Lighter-weight fabric under arms for breathability and comfort
Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
Targeted use of YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips helps reduce bulk and increase flexibility
Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible, partial-drop hood with a bonded brim
No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
Underarm gussets for better mobility
#5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
Chest pocket with a YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zip and internal gear loop
Harness-compatible hand pockets with a YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zip
Underarm vents with a YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zip
Bonded cuff tabs with a hook-and-loop closure
Brushed-tricot chin guard and collar lining with laser-cut perforations for breathability and comfort
Two internal mesh drop pockets
Internal hem cinch-cord with single-point adjustment
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.