Named after the beautiful pyramid-shaped peak in the Mahalangur section of the Himalayas, this The North Face Summit Pumori Down Parka delivers pinnacle performance for high-altitude mountaineering. Packed with 800-fill ProDown, it retains its loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility. In other words, you'll stay warm and toasty without being bogged down by excess weight. Plus, the Cloud Down construction helps reduce cold spots and increase packability, making this layer easy to put away into a backpack when you don't need it. Even better, recycled materials make this high-performing jacket better for the paths you tread.
Cloud Down construction helps reduce cold spots and increase packability
800-fill ProDown™ retains its loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility
Helmet-compatible hood with a pre-tensioned opening and rear adjustment
Exposed, two-way, reverse-coil, #5 centre front zip with an internal kissing welt finish and snap tab at hem
Raglan sleeves for comfort with a pack
Concealed-zip hand pockets
Two internal mesh drop pockets
Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
Adjustable, internal hem cinch-cord with a riveted cord lock
Lightweight stuffsack included
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.