The perfect warmth for just about everything, Patagonia's classic, newly redesigned Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof with a shell made of NetPlus 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). The purchase of Responsible Down Standard certified products demonstrates demand for better animal welfare practices in the down and feather supply chain. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Durable shell fabric is made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
Additional loft provides even more warmth from 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272); quilting patterned for warmth and movement
Center-front zipper has an interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Two on-seam handwarmer pockets with welted zippers; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with carabiner clip-in loop; drop-in interior pockets provide additional storage
Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes and drawcord hem seal in warmth; hem adjusts with cord lock at front hem
Includes a repair patch to use for quick fixes on the go
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Made in Vietnam.
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.