These Amundsen Sports Kaybee Johns offer warmth and breathability with a great fit for comfort. Soft, warm and stretchy, they feature thinner side panels to match up with the 5 Mila 1/5 Zip.
The Kaybee Johns are quick drying, an advantage if you’re high intensity training or want to wash kit by hand on an overnight trip.
Insulating and breathable Sportwool™ 41% /59% Polyester merino wool
Classic slim fit
Elastic and drawcord in waist
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.