The Asics GEL-KAYANO 29 shoe creates a stable running experience and a more responsive feel underfoot. Featuring a low-profile external heel counter, this piece comfortably cradles your foot with advanced rearfoot support.
Asics also updated the midsole with FF BLAST PLUS cushioning. This helps keep the shoe lightweight while creating a more energized rebound in each step. A LITETRUSS stability feature is placed on the midsole’s inside angle. It’s designed to help keep your foot from rolling too far inward during your stride.
Engineered knit upper improves breathability
Redesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provide a more comfortable stride
LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity
3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
Rearfoot GEL™ technology cushioning provides good shock absorption
FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning provides lightweight impact absorption and a responsive rebound
OrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves comfort
Reflective details improve visibility
AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves the outsole durability
At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.