Wilson Ultra Pro v2 delivers premium powerful performance for experienced and aggressive players seeking a paddle to overwhelm their opposition. Two new features elevate expectations for fans of the Ultra franchise: Double Carbon Wall 2.0 features a woven layer of carbon fiber above a layer of carbon mapping for an enviable blend of power and control, while Power Pillar extends across the throat to create additional stability through the swing. Still sporting Ultra's signature Infinity Edge geometry and pebbled texture along the paddle surface, this paddle not only increases expectations for Ultra users, it exceeds them.
Double Carbon Wall 2.0Evolution of Double Carbon Wall that comprises a layer of proprietary carbon mapping underneath a woven layer of carbon fiber to create an impressive sweet spot with an enviable blend of power and control.
Firm EVA FoamProduces solid, crisp shots for quicker ball deflection and excellent control.
Opti-GripSimilar to a basketball, this uniform pebbled pattern on the surface optimizes ball grip for added control on high-powered, aggressive shots.
Infinity EdgeRevolutionary concave design along the paddle edge increases the sweet spot and playing surface for boost of power.
Sublime GripEncompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on the surface.
Wrist StrapHandle strap wraps and tightens around wrist to prevent losing control of paddle.
Power PillarBridge across throat creates extra dose of power and additional stability through the swing.
Infinity Edge increases the paddle sweet spot and playing surface with a revolutionary concave design along the paddle edge
Double Carbon Wall 2.0 integrates layer of proprietary carbon mapping underneath layer of carbon fiber for maximum sweet spot
Firm EVA Foam produces solid, crisp shots for quicker ball deflection and excellent control
Opti-Grip comprises pebbled texture on surface to optimize ball grip for added control on high-powered, aggressive shots
Power Pillar features bridge across throat for extra power and stability
Sublime Grip encompasses ideal blend of softness, tack and comfort with additional moisture absorption through micro-perforations on its surface
Wrist Strap attached to handle provides extra control and safety measures
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.