Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And in the Hypnums that translates into light hiking shoes for exploring new places in comfort. They look and feel like your favourite pair of trainers, but aside from the VECTIV technology, they also have breathable mesh uppers and women-specific shaping including slimline heels and midfoot bracing. Th heels and toes are slightly reinforced for protection on rocky trails.
Dual-density3D TPU plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
SurfaceCTRL™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
No-sew TPU details for lightweight protection in the toes and heels
Reflective heel webbing for enhanced visibility
3.5mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
Lightweight ground-contact EVA foam tuned for women
TPU midfoot brace for a better lockdown fit
3D-molded, women-specific heel counter
6mm toe-to-heel offset
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.