Designed for pushing the limits of what you can do before dinner, the Patagonia Altvia Light Alpine Pants take the mobility needed to move fast and blend it with the features needed for alpine rock terrain. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Lightweight recycled polyester/spandex blend provides excellent stretch for complete mobility plus next-to-skin comfort; durable recycled nylon/recycled spandex paneling provides extra protection from rock and abrasion
PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) fends off moisture and keeps you dry
Articulated pattern allows ultimate mobility for long approaches and all-day comfort under a harness
Low-profile, partially elasticized waistband with adjustable drawcord provides precise fit and stays comfortable under a harness or a backpack waistbelt
Secure front pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
Right-thigh security zip pocket sits comfortably above the knee and below harness leg loops
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Made in Vietnam.
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.