A classic graphic on Patagonia's lowest carbon footprint T-shirt, which is made with recycled fabrics. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia's lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
Crewneck style is classic, versatile and has you covered for almost anything
Ribbing at neck and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Made in Mexico.
213 g (7.5 oz)
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.