Adaptable, lightweight, and versatile, the Xenair Alpine Light Hoody is a dual weight, synthetic insulated jacket that excels in mixed conditions and start stop activities. Featuring a highly breathable, weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Air outer and two weights of recycled PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ insulation, it has been engineered to hold warmth when you’re static and allow airflow as soon as output increases. Strategically body mapping the different densities of insulation, with the lighter weight insulation under the arms, through the sides, down the spine and on top of the head, the jacket efficiently balances body temperature and eliminates the need to constantly change layers.
40gsm Primaloft Gold Insulation Active+ (55% Recycled Content) through sides, underarms, spine and top of hood
Body mapped insulation to maintain warmth and aid thermoregulation
Under helmet hood with a semi-elasticated opening and elasticated rear gathering for a snug fit.
No5 YKK® centre front zip with lined chin guard
YKK® zipped inner packaway chest pocket with harness attachment loop
2 YKK® concealed zipped hand pockets
Elasticated gusset at the cuff for optimum fit and comfort
Articulated sleeves for mobility
Lightweight single sided rear hem adjustment with anti snag tether
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.