Created in collaboration with The North Face's trail running athletes, Flight Series takes you longer, stronger. And in the Lightriser, this translates to simplicity and low weight. But don't be fooled by its minimalist good looks; the packable Lightriser harnesses WindWall™ technology to block chilly winds while letting air circulate through the perforations for breathability.
Attached three-piece hood with binding
Packs into pocket inside collar
Hand strap for carrying the jacket when it’s packed away
WindWall™ shell made with 94% recycled nylon for breathable, wind-resistant protection
Exposed, reverse-coil centre front zip
Darted sleeves for maximum mobility
Elastic thumb loops at cuffs
Engineered perforations at center back for breathability
Flight Series™ logo engineered into fabric on back
Reflective logo on left chest and back-right shoulder for enhanced visibility
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.