Featuring Musto’s new hardcore ‘BR2 Performance’ fabric which not only offers 30k/15k waterproof protection, it also features our brand new durable DWR, ‘LDWR’ – a long lasting DWR developed using PFC-free chemistry, with a much higher wet abrasion resistance so the fabric stays drier for longer. With design nods to the iconic HPX such as the new spume guard, and an innovated collar and hood construction, the BR2 Offshore Jacket 2.0 is more waterproof and breathable and provides exceptional offshore protection without adding weight and bulk or compromising on comfort.
New bi- component membrane combining hydrophilic and microporous technology
Stowable spume guard
Double storm guard
Hand warmer pockets at chest and hip
Water deflecting pocket opening with enclosed D-ring
New prismatic reflector designs
HI-VIZ fully adjustable, stowable hood
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.