The oversized fit inspired by '70s long-sleeve shirts creates an effortlessly cool space for the body to occupy on trips of all intensities and conditions. AuraLite™ fabric is ultra lightweight and silken against the skin, a welcome and luxurious sensation throughout the duration of long or tempo runs.
AuraLite™ is developed by a Japanese textile company which has been producing fabrics since the late 1800s. This technical fabric is knitted which gives it a 4-way stretch and soft, natural texture. With its fast-dry, anti-odor, and UV resistant properties, we use it in our running tops to ensure comfort in warm conditions.
Super-lightweight AuraLite™ (moisture control, fast dry, odor control) fabric from Japan.
Flat seams to eliminate chafing.
Reflective print on front.
Detachable exterior label.
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.