The Amundsen Peak Anorak is their first anorak, which we have been perfecting over several years. It was made for their initial Antarctic Expedition in 2011, and received its name as it protected us during the first ascent of Amundsen Peak.
The anorak is ideal for ski touring and expeditions small and big. The combination of stretch, waterproof and breathing capabilities ensures a combo of full protection combined with the comfort you need.
This anorak is a part of “The 3-Part Formula” which is a new and different concept for dressing up for the peak ride, skiing or mountain trip. 3-Part is an integrated system of anoraks / jackets, knickerbockers and gaiters. The concept came as a direct result of the entrepreneurs own expedition to Antarctica in 2011, where the clothes and the concept were tested in their proper element. The 3-Part Formula adapts to all weather conditions and provides extreme flexibility. This is simply an evolution of traditional clothes.
Water tight zippers
All seams are carefully sealed
Hood fitted for helmet with quick adjusters
Optional coyote fur on hood edge
Ventilation on sides also work as easy entry/exit
Big backpack friendly chest pocket for gaiters and skins.
Amundsen Peak patch on right upper arm
Snow-lock integration with knickerbocker
Utility pocket on left underarm
Velcro fastening on cuffs
Stretch 3-layer from Schoeller Switzerland.
12% polyamide / 30% polyurethane / 58% polyester
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.