The essential gaiter for all knickerbocker users – tested in Antarctica. These gaiters are ideal for ski touring and expeditions small or big. They were first made for Amundsen Sports Antarctic Expedition in 2011, and received their name as they made life easier for them throughout the whole expedition from Argentina, around Cape Horn, down to Antarctica and in the end during the first ascent of Amundsen Peak. Waterproof throughout and with heavy duty protection on the insides, these gaiters can take a lot of beating. Select boot cut gaiters for bigger ski touring boots and alpine boots
Integration system with knickerbockers
Water tight zippers
All seams are carefully sealed
2-way front zipper for easy access to boot buckles
Heavy duty reinforcements on inside bottom
Replaceable tough underfoot strap and lace hook inside front bottom
One-time setting of top elastic band.
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.