Delivering the highest level of durable, breathable-waterproof protection, our Summit Series™ FUTURELIGHT™ Trousers are designed to defy the challenges of high alpine mountaineering conditions. The three-layer stretch fabric has reinforced kickpatches to better stand up to brushes with rock and other sharp mountain tools. Adjustable integrated stretch gaiters and hems provide a seamless fit with a variety of mountaineering boots and completely remove the need for separate gaiters. These trousers come with suspenders for a better fit, though they're completely removable. And if you like carrying essential gear close to hand, there's a roomy thigh pocket with an integrated gear loop. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
Elastication\nat back waistband with adjustable snap tabs
Exposed, two-way, matte polyurethane (PU), full-length side zips
One bellowed thigh pocket\nwith exposed, matte PU zip
Gear loop on inside of thigh pocket
Adjustable snap tabs at hem
Integrated gaiters feature stretch fabric and\nadjustability for a seamless fit with boots
100% windproof fabric
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.