The Expedition 8000 is Rab's warmest suit, built for the most extreme conditions, whether you're summiting an 8,000m peak or crossing the polar ice caps. Filled with RDS certified, 850FP goose down and built with robust and weather resistant Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric, this suit has been developed to retain heat in the world’s coldest environments.
A downproof Pertex® Quantum lining and boxwall baffle construction with differential cut maximise loft to improve heat retention. The down extends into a helmet compatible hood, which has a wired peak and adjustable fit to keep the heat in and the weather out.
Providing refuge in harsh conditions, the suit has space to accommodate bulky layers and has been optimised for articulation, enabling freedom of movement on challenging terrain. It has a five zipped side vent extending from the ankle all the way to the wrist which allows for superior air flow control, ideal for when the sun comes up. Featuring an extended length two-way front zip (ideal for relief), multiple pockets, internal adjustable support braces and mitt compatible oversized features, this suit has been refined to cope with the demands of expeditions.
850FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (778g/27oz in size M)
Pertex® Quantum lining
Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
Box wall construction, differential cut
Helmet compatible down filled hood, wired peak
Front zip protection flap
Extended length YKK® front zip, 2 way zipper to allow toilet access
3 outer pockets, 2 internal mesh pockets
Full length YKK® side zips with multiple pullers
Knee, elbow, and back articulation
Internal adjustable support braces
Mitt compatible oversize features
Made and hand filled in Derbyshire UK
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.