The Quest Infinium gloves are built for all-mountain action. From hiking and running, to ski touring and biking, these breathable, warm, and windproof gloves are designed with a snug fit. With excellent dexterity and technical construction, you can organise gear, increase output, cope with changing temperatures, and even take photos, without needing to take them off.
The Quest Infinium are built with 3-Layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ STRETCH technology with a 100% recycled knit outer and a cosy inner fleece. They are engineered to have a 3D shape that imitates the natural curve of your hand and built with minimal seams. This reduces fabric and bulk, creates that uniquely close fit and makes everyday tasks much easier. They have a silicon grip palm for a secure hold on walking or ski poles, and touchscreen friendly fingertips on the index and thumb.
Constructed with minimised seams (30% less) for increased comfort
Pre-formed to the shape of the hand for dexterity
Unique 3D technology is pre-formed to the natural shape of the hand for dexterity, tactility and grip
Silicon grip palm
Touchscreen fingertips on index and thumb
Durably windproof and breathable
3-Layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ GLOVES WITH STRETCH TECHNOLOGY with knit face (275gsm) and microcheck fleece backer (177g)
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.