Constructed from three-layer Proflex™ Kinetic 2.0 fabric, it uses an internal PU membrane, sandwiched between a durable nylon woven outer and a soft, fast-wicking inner. While that delivers outstanding stretch and breathability for fast-paced scrambles, the slim, athletic cut offers extra usability thanks to expandable cuffs for larger boots and articulated knees for easy movement. The adjustable elasticated waist uses a secure silicon grip and the ankles and hem use heavier woven reinforcements to increase durability.
With waterproofing of 20,000mm HH and breathability of up to 20,000g MVTR, the Kinetic 2.0 Pant blends the protection of a hardshell with the comfort of a softshell for outstanding all-day practicality.
YKK Aquaguard pocket zips
Low profile waist cord adjustment
Elasticated waist, with a silicon grip inner
Concealed rear zipper pocket
YKK zippered fly
Reinforced ankle and hem
Zippered hem gusset to widen cuff for bigger boots
Hyperlon cord attachment points at hem
Stuff sack included
Main - Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 100gsm/ MVTR: 20,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
Secondary - Stretch polyamide 20D woven 3L with PU membrane and polyester backer/ Proflex/ 149 gsm/ MVTR: 25,000g/m2/24 hrs/ HH 20,000mm
At Moniker Sport, we use Bring, Porterbuddy, DHL and local pickup as our delivery options.
When can I expect my delivery?
- Porter Buddy can deliver your order directly to your door within a few hours in the Oslo area.
- Bring delivers with the times range from 1-4 days throughout Norway.
- Outside Norway: DHL Express DDP (taxes and duties paid)
Pick up in Store?
- Moniker Sport Valkyrien, Valkyriegata 3, 0366 Oslo within the opening ours.
- Moniker Sport Skøyen, Karenslyst Allé 51, 0279 Oslo within the opening ours.
How will I be notified?
- After you place an order, you will receive an order confirmation from us. We will then begin the process of packing your order. When your order is packed and ready for collection by our transport partner, you will be notified with a shipping confirmation email, with tracking number. When your order is out for delivery, or turned into your closest pickup point, you will be notified by the transporter.
If you've chosen to pick up your order, you will receive an email/SMS letting you know when the order is ready to pick up. Pickups are only available within the opening hours of the store.